Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Ho Ho Ho~

Mine was merry this year. Instead of opting for the tradition of the last 4 years which amounted to "spend christmas alone and crying at the movies" I went over and had the holiday with my sisters and their families. T'was grand.
We invented a new tradition this year which I am as yet undecided about; hide the pickle. Yes, that's right, we took a tiny shiny replica of a wee koser dill and hung it on the green green tree. Then whoever was able to find it first amongst the piney boughs was the designated present passer-outer. I opted not to look for the pickle and instead focus on my amaretto to become the official couch passer-outer.
I messed with the mind of my small child in amusing ways to make her think I had given her 5 video games for a gaming system nobody had. Then plopped said system into her lap. Watching the arc from disappointment to giddy delight is far too entertaining for me. My poor poor offspring. I totally set her up.
Merry Merry Christmas y'all.

No comments: