Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ovaries: Where can I relinquish mine?


I mean, they came in handy when I was trying to do that whole "reproductive" thing, but those days are behind me now, and frankly, apart from keeping the facial hair at bay, I can see no further use for mine.

They do however cause considerable annoyance to me at regular intervals. The ups-and-downs of life are one thing, but the 45 degree turns and screeching halts of my menstrual cycle are quite another. Also, I see no further use for a libido when I have no one handy to make use of it with, besides which the recently evolved habit of drooling over the inappropriately young football playing patients in the office is distracting me from important paperwork.

So, I just need to figure out where the local drop-off site is. I mean they recycle them don't they? Like Christmas trees?

No comments: