Thursday, February 28, 2008

Its only fun to be a maniac if you are an exotic dancer/welder in an 80’s movie

Its only fun to be a maniac if you are an exotic dancer/welder in an 80’s movie
Current mood: anxious

which, as it turns out, i'm not.

yesterday was a doozy. despite many deep breaths and attempts to avoid jabbering relentlessly at everyone in my vicinty, i had a bit of a spaz day. at one point i was trembling so hard my co-worker wrapped her arms around me and then made me go outside to sit in the sunshine. it helped. but still. i only like to tweak when i set out to do it on purpose. this kinda caught me off guard.

and there is no sleep. ok, technically, there are about 2 1/2 hours of sleep. per night. for like 5 days. and i can't really eat. and the only thing i have an appetite for isn't as readily had as i'd prefer. and yes, my house is immaculate and my journal is up to date for the first time in forever, i'm feeling a little overclocked.

No comments: